(1) Research Panel Investment Advisers has made available all the material information relating to IA. All clients are requested to visit our website for further information. We are registered as Investment Adviser and we do not have any disciplinary history. For our T&C, please visit the website. We do not have any affiliations with any other intermediaries.
(2) All the pricing charged for services are listed on our website and clients are requested to kindly ensure that the same prices are being charged from them. We do not have any distribution or execution services
(3) Our proprietor do not operate any trading or Demat account.
(4) Since no Demat account is operated by Investment Adviser hence no conflict of interest arises.
(5) Research Panel Investment Advisers discloses to its entire client, any consideration by way of remuneration or compensation, received or receivable by it for which the investment advice is provided to the client.
(6) Research Panel Investment Advisers do not recommend any stock broker to our clients neither do we offer any Portfolio Management Services.
(7) All the calls recommended are based on proper technical and fundamental analysis and all the material information pertaining to the advice provided is listed on website. Also track records are updated daily so that clients can check the performance of our calls.
(8) Research Panel Investment Advisers while making an investment advice, makes adequate disclosure to the client of all material facts relating to the key features of the products or securities, particularly, performance track record which is regularly updated on website.
(9) Whenever we shall come across any warnings, disclaimers in documents, advertising materials relating to an investment product, we always disclose such information to our clients so that they can take an informed decision. Any disputes if arises, will be subject to Indore Jurisdiction.